Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can make Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 12 of mushrooms.
- You need 3 slice of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms Step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Clean mushrooms. Pull out and chop stems..
- On medium heat, saute garlic, onions, and mushroom stems..
- In a bowl, mix together sauted ingredients, cream cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper..
- Using a small spoon, scoop mixture into mushroom caps. top with bread crumbs..
- Arrange mushroom caps on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until liquid has formed under caps..