Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms. Return to Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms or Hungry Girl Homepage. Crispy tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free. Tuna patties are easy, affordable and nutritious!
Place tuna mixture inside mushroom caps. Divide tuna mixture among mushrooms, and spread evenly in caps. Top each with a slice of cheese, and. You can cook Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 1 of 6 ounce can white albacore tuna, drained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of celery stalk, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 24 of button mushrooms, stems removed.
- It’s 24 of thin slices cherry tomatos (about 6 tomatoes, depending on size ).
- It’s 4 slice of thin bacon cut into 24 pieces.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used a mixture of shap cheddar and italian four cheese blend.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter,melted.
- You need 2 of sliced green onions for garnish.
Tuna Melt on a Rice Cake (Shrinking Kitchen). Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms (Hungry Girl). Search For More Weight Watchers Friendly Sandwiches. This video from Nancy Fox at SkinnyKitchen.com shows how she makes her own Weight Watchers Skinny Tuna Melt This Tuna Melt from Delish.com goes out to all the canned-fish lovers.
Tuna Melt Stuffed Mushrooms Preparation
- Combine tuna, and next 9 ingredients in a bowl mix well..
- Preheat oven to 425. Spread 2 tablespoons of the butter in the bottom of a baking dish big enough to hold mushrooms in one layer..
- Fill mushroom caps evenly with tuna mixture. Top each mushroom with a tomato slice, then put cheese on top of tomato slice, then a piece of bacon. Evenly drizzle remaing butter over all mushrooms..
- Bake about 20 minutes until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted,and bacon is crispy..
- Garnish with green onions.
With just the right amount of crunch, melty cheddar cheese, and a couple good slices of tomato, you might even convert a tuna hater. A Classic Tuna Melt is one of our favorite lunch recipes ever. A tuna melt is a warm, open-faced sandwich made with tuna salad and topped with tomato and melted cheese. The central ingredient is canned tuna — aka "tuna fish". There are some who think the best tuna melt recipes absolutely must.