Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗.
You can cook Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗 using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗
- You need of Protein.
- It’s of Chicken Marylands – Skin off and Fat removed.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- It’s of Tandoori Paste.
- Prepare of 1 cup Yoghurt.
- You need of Garlic & Ginger.
- Prepare of Lemon – Juiced.
- It’s of Chili Powder.
- You need of Paprika Powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- It’s of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare of Coriander Powder.
- It’s of Orange or Red Food Coloring.
- It’s of Salt to Taste.
- It’s of 1/4 spoon Pepper Powder (optional).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s of Spanish Onion Sliced.
- You need of Mint leaves.
- It’s of Coriander leaves.
Air Fryer Tandoori Chicken 🍗 instructions
- Remove the skin and fat off the Chicken.
- In a bowl, place the chicken and pour the vinegar and apply the Vinegar to the Chicken throughly. Leave it for a couple of minutes and wash it is off with cold water.
- In separate bowl, add all the ingredients from Tandoori Paste section and mix well. Taste the Paste and adjust anything as required.
- Add in the chicken to the bowl and apply the paste throughly to the chicken. Cover the bowl and refrigerate the marinated chicken for 6 hours. (Overnight is better).
- Before cooking take the chicken out of the fridge and rest outside of 30 mins..
- Place the chicken in the Air Fryer.
- Cook for 15 mins in the Air Fryer at 160 Degrees.
- Cook for another 15 mins in the Air Fryer at 180 Degrees.
- Cook for another 10 mins in the Air Fryer at 100 Degrees. Tandoori is now ready to be served..
- Place the Cooker Tandoori chicken in a serving tray and garnish with some mint and coriander leaves and some Spanish Onion rings.