Sausage stuffed mushrooms with sriracha. These Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms are made tasty with Italian sausage, cream cheese, Gouda and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. They are a cinch to put together and the sausage stuffing can be made up to three days in advance. I love to serve them with Crab Rangoon and my Jalapeno Popper.
An easy and crowd pleasing appetizer – these Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms have fresh mushrooms that are stuffed with sausage and cream cheese. Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms are stuffed mushroom caps with creamy and delicious mixture of onions, garlic, chopped mushroom stems, and sausage! These are a must make for your next party! You can make Sausage stuffed mushrooms with sriracha using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage stuffed mushrooms with sriracha
- You need 12 large of button top mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 lb of hot Jimmy Dean pork sausage.
- You need 8 oz of soft cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sriracha hot sauce.
Carefully remove the stems, saving half for stuffing and discard the rest. Pass around a plate of these Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms from Delish.com at your next dinner party. If you are looking for an easy holiday appetizer, sausage stuffed mushrooms are the perfect thing. They come together in less than hour and everyone loves the cheesy filling.
Sausage stuffed mushrooms with sriracha Preparation
- Cook ground pork in skillet and remove grease.
- Add soft cream cheese, parmesan cheese and chopped green onions – mix thoroughly.
- Romove stems from mushrooms, clean out inside of mushroom and stuff with sausage mixture.
- Place stuffed mushrooms on cookie sheet and bake uncovered in preheated oven @ 400' for approx. 15 min..
- Top with sriracha and serve..
Perfect for a party, or as a side dish for your meal. you have to try these sausage stuffed mushrooms! These sausage stuffed mushrooms are baked with a bread crumb filling. These sausage stuffed mushrooms are simple and tasty, and they make a fabulous appetizer. The sausage stuffing is baked in the mushroom caps. Trim the mushroom stems and chop them finely.