Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 packages of Portobello mushrooms -Stems removed.
- You need 1 of Provalone cheese slices.
- It’s 1 of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic Herb Cream cheese filling.
- It’s 8 of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1 stick of butter – softened.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need of Cheese Fondue Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese.
Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Step by step
- Prepare your Garlic Herb filling..
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Add olive oil to skillet and add mushrooms to skillet. Cook on medium high for about 5 mins..
- Next make your cheese sauce. Mix together milk, wine, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper,mayo and cheese in the top of a 2 quart double boiler over simmering water. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is hot..
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Cover bottom of baking dish with cheese sauce. Fill each mushroom with the cream cheese filling. Sprinkle each top with panko and parmesan cheese. Top with a piece of provalone cheese and drizzle cheese sauce over tops..
- Bake for 20 mins. Set oven to broil and move dish under broiler. Cook until cheese is melted and slightly browned on tops. Enjoy!.