You can make Stuffed Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 1 bunch of Lg mushrooms (white button, baby bellas, or potabellos) whatever you prefer I used white stuffing mushrooms here.
- You need 1 head of Roasted garlic ( you can make ahead of time and keep in your fridge) simply cut the top off drizzle with olive or veg oil wrap in foil and bake till the house smells amazing.
- Prepare 1 packages of Butter crackers (ritz, club, townhouse ect).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White wine.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Green onion.
- It’s 1 of as needed Your favorite kind of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Stuffed Mushrooms Preparation
- Clean your mushrooms w a damp cloth brushing all the dirt away, then remove the stems. Place the mushrooms in a shallow baking dish or pie plate.
- Take the mushroom stems and mince them along w half the green onion.
- Add half the stick of butter to a small sauce pan and melt down, then add rst garlic cloves (I use five good size ones adjust to your taste) mash them into the butter with a fork. Next add the minced mushroom stems and green onions cook for a CPL minutes then add half the wine and cook down..
- Next crush the sleeve of crackers to crumbs and add it in to the pan w salt and pepper to taste they will absorb the liquid quickly (if the stuffing is a little lose don't be afraid to add more cracker).
- Take off the heat and spoon into mushroom caps cube the butter and add to the plate w the rest of the wine and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for fifteen minutes.
- The last five minutes put the cheese on top put back in the oven to melt then enjoy!😋.