Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can make Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 12 of Mushrooms.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 6 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of Half an onion diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheese of any kind.
- Prepare 1 dash of Oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper,.
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms Instructions
- Clean mushrooms, remove stems.
- Chop stems , onion , garlic and spinach..
- Sauté with olive oil in pan, add spices, for a few minutes.
- Place mushroom caps in a greased pan.
- Turn off heat and mix in some cheese, saving some cheese to sprinkle on top..
- Spoon mixture evenly into the mushroom caps..
- Sprinkle with cheese , parsley and anything else..
- Place in a 350°F preheated oven for 30 minutes.