Beef and Sugar Snap Peas.
You can have Beef and Sugar Snap Peas using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and Sugar Snap Peas
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1/2-2/3 pound of beef.
- You need 2 of Tbl. Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of Oil, sesame if you have it.
- You need 1/4-1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of kosher salt.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Tbl. Sherry or white wine.
- It’s 2 tsp. of soy sauce.
- You need of Main.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Sugar Snap peas (or snow peas).
- You need 3 of large scallion (green onion).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Rice for serving.
Beef and Sugar Snap Peas instructions
- Start rice so it's ready when done.
- Slice beef into about 1/4 inch strips.
- Mix beef with marinade, mix and set aside, or like I do, the night before..
- Wash peas if required.
- Slice peas across, about 1/3-1/2 inch, I tip them also.
- Just set aside for now.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a small bowl. Mix well then set aside..
- Chop garlic cloves. Slice green onions into rings about the same as the peas. Set aside..
- Heat a stir-fry/wok/skillet over high heat, add 2 Tbl. Oil. When hot, add beef and marinade..
- Stir fry for about 2 minutes, until meat is browned (not cooked), place meat and juices on a plate, set aside..
- Add 2 Tbl. oil to pan, when hot, add garlic and green onion. Stir fry 1 minute. Add peas..
- Stir fry 1 minute. Stir sauce one last time, add to pan..
- When broth comes up to a light boil or simmer, reduce heat to medium, cover, cook for 3 minutes..
- Uncover, increase heat to medium high, add beef and juice..
- Stir fry for about 3 minutes. Serve over rice..
- Garnish options, sesame seeds, sliced green onions, cilantro/parsley.