White Chocolate Matcha Cookies.
You can cook White Chocolate Matcha Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Matcha Cookies
- You need 218 g of Unbleached All Purpose Flour,.
- Prepare 20 g of High Quality Matcha Powder,.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Baking Soda,.
- It’s 1 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- You need 134 g of Dark Muscovado Sugar,.
- Prepare 12 g of Blackstrap Molasses,.
- It’s 104 g of Granulated Sugar,.
- You need 167 g of Unsalted Butter Room Temperature,.
- You need 60 g of Eggs Lightly Beaten,.
- It’s 214 g of High Quality White Chocolate Chips Preferably Valrhona,.
White Chocolate Matcha Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, add flour, matcha powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine well. In another bowl, add muscovado sugar, molasses and granulated sugar. Mix to combine well. In another large mixing bowl, add butter. Cream butter using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment..
- Cream until it resembles a mayo texture. Add in the sugar mixture and egg. Continue mixing until well combined. You should have a smooth mixture with no large lumps. Sieve in half of the flour mixture. Mix until the flour mixture is fully incorporated..
- Sieve in the remaining half. Mix until the flour mixture is fully incorporated. *Make sure no lumps.* Lastly, add in the white chocolate chips. Give it a final mix with a spatula to combine well. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for 30 mins..
- Preheat oven to 160 degree celsius or 325 fahrenheit. Prepare 2 baking trays lined with parchment paper. Scoop 40g of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Place onto the baking tray. Repeat the process for the remaining cookie dough. *Leave about 1.5 inches of spaces between the cookies.*.
- You may have to bake the cookies in batches and you should have 20 cookies. *Allow the cookie dough balls thaw to room temperature before baking. You can freeze the cookie dough balls in the freezer for up to 1 month. Thaw in the fridge overnight and at room temperature before baking.*.
- Wack the cookies into the oven and bake for about 18 to 20 mins or until the edges start to brown. Remove from oven and let cool for about 15 mins before transferring onto a wire cooling rack to cool completely. Serve immediately..