Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 4 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of habanero cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 20 of large white or baby Portabella mushrooms.
- Prepare 20 of thin slices of bacon.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cut chives.
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Instructions
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut cheeses into pieces and place in food processor pulse until chopped. You can also shred it if you prefer..
- Precook bacon until partially cooked but still limp. I used the microwave for this.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and scrape out some inside flesh to make a nice cup to hold the cheese.
- Pack the cheese firmly in mushroom cap being carefull not to break the mushroom.
- Wrap one piece of precooked bacon around mushroom, securing on top covering the cheese with a toothpick..
- Continue with all the mushrooms and place on prepared pan. Bake just until cheese melts and bacon is crisp about 15 ,inutes. Serve hot garnished with fresh chives.