Holiday Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can cook Holiday Stuffed Mushrooms using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Holiday Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 2 packages of mushrooms.
- You need 2 box of Stove Top pork stuffing.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 packages of mild sausage (in tube).
Holiday Stuffed Mushrooms Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- De-stem and hollow out mushrooms. Be careful not to crack them!.
- Prepare stuffing according to directions..
- Cook sausage in separate pan..
- When sausage is ready, leave in pan and add the dried cranberries. Do not drain..
- Add to prepared stuffing just before the set and fluff phase. After 5 min fluff and stir..
- Fill your mushrooms with as much stuffing as you can pile on..
- Bake on cookie sheet for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!.