Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad.
You can cook Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad
- You need of For the salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of salmon per serving.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic powder, ground ginger, white pepper, and smoked paprika.
- It’s of For the Pico de Gallo.
- It’s 5 of LG apricots.
- You need 1/2 of small sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of peach preserves.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s of For the rice.
- It’s 1 cup of long grain and wild rice.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need of For the pea salad.
- Prepare 2 cans of sweet peas, rinse and drain.
- Prepare 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon, chopped and browned.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Bleu cheese chunks.
- It’s 1 cup of course shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of small shallot, minced.
- You need of Bleu cheese salad dressing.
- It’s of Baked Romano cheese crisps.
Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Place apricots in boiling water about 20 seconds. Remove and let cool. This will let you skin them easily. Skin and remove pit. Chop. Place in a mixing bowl..
- Mix all of the Pico ingredients and chill in the fridge..
- Mix all pea salad ingredients, except dressing and Romano chips. Chill in refrigerator as well..
- Mix rice ingredients in a pot and cook how instructed on the package..
- Place salmon in a baking dish. Sprinkle lightly with seasonings. Place on middle oven rack and broil on high for 15-20 minutes. Until salmon just flakes with a fork. Do not let it dry out..
- As soon as salmon goes in the oven, mix enough dressing in the salad to make it creamy. I used about 3/4 cup..
- Plate rice, serve salmon on top. Cover with pico. Garnish with cilantro. Add salad to the plate and garnish with Romano chips. Serve immediately. Enjoy..