Bacon and Spinach stuffed mushrooms. Spinach and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms stuffed with sautéed baby spinach, chopped mushrooms, bacon, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese – a Fill mushrooms with spinach mixture, rounding tops off. Place on an oven safe dish and lightly spray the tops with oil. Bacon, Spinach & Feta Stuffed Mushrooms (Low Carb & Gluten Free).
These bacon, spinach, and fontina cheese stuffed mushrooms are not only delicious, they're gluten free! Enjoy these mushrooms as a snack or appetizer. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, parsley, crumbled bacon, spinach, ground black pepper, lemon juice and roasted garlic together in a bowl. You can have Bacon and Spinach stuffed mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Spinach stuffed mushrooms
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of hot water.
- It’s 1 package of stuffing mix.
- It’s 1 package of bacon.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 package (10 oz) of chopped spinach.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need 40 of fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese parmesan and mozzarella blend.
Spinach and bacon stuffed mushrooms are rich and full of flavor. I'm a huge fan of spinach artichoke dip. In the pan, add shallots, garlic and spinach until limp and fragrant. A little mushroom pizza whose insides are cooked in bacon grease and topped with garlic butter breadcrumbs.
Bacon and Spinach stuffed mushrooms Step by step
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
- Pan fry bacon until crisp.
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Chop stems and bacon together.
- Saute mushroom stems and bacon together with garlic until tender.
- Mix together mushroom and bacon mixture along with the stuffing spinach and cheese.
- Spoon into mushroom caps place filled sides up and top with cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
Place the mushrooms stem side up on a baking sheet. To make the mushrooms, place the olive oil into a small frying pan over a medium heat. Wrap one strip of smoked streaky bacon around each mushroom and seal with a toothpick. Place the wilted spinach on top of the cooked mushrooms and place an egg yolk on top of each. Bacon Stuffed Mushroom caps are the perfect appetizer!