Spinach stuffed mushrooms. Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Place the top half on a baking sheet. Fill the mushroom caps with the spinach mixture, and replace into the muffin pan.
It's an impressive party appetizer yet goes together so easily. Low Carb Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe – An easy spinach stuffed mushrooms recipe with feta cheese and garlic! Healthy low carb stuffed mushrooms with spinach taste like Greek. You can create Spinach stuffed mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach stuffed mushrooms
- It’s 16 of large mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of spinach.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Parmesan.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
These cheesy spinach stuffed mushrooms are, according to my mushroom-enthusiast husband, the best stuffed mushrooms I've ever made. I personally love all my stuffed mushroom recipes equally. These Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms from Delish.com will make anyone love eating their Brush face-down mushroom caps with olive oil. Try these Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms as tasty Thanksgiving appetizers!
Spinach stuffed mushrooms Instructions
- Peel the mushrooms , set oven 400F.
- Prepare filling, halve spinach (if is frozen thaw it, squeeze out its juice,), sauté 1/4 chopped onion then add spinach for 1 and 2 minutes. Add little bit of salt. After remove from stove top..
- Place mushroom caps into a baking dish, fill mushrooms with spinach mixture. Sprinkle some Parmesan over them, place mushrooms into oven, cook about 35-40 minutes or until Parmesan changes its color..
These Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms are savory, flavorful & simple crowd pleasers. Spinach and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms stuffed with sautéed baby spinach, chopped mushrooms, bacon, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese – a lighter alternative to traditional stuffed mushrooms. I made stuffed mushrooms which are healthier. You might ask where do you see cauliflower on the photos? I used orange colored cauliflower in these Cauliflower And Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms.