Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom.
You can have Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom
- You need 8-10 of LARGE white mushrooms (you could really use any kind, but white mushrooms are perfect and have a neutral taste).
- It’s 4 ounces of butter.
- You need 300 oz of ground meat.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of table spoon paprika.
- You need 1 of table spoon Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1/2 of table spoon Oregano (dried).
- It’s 5 of Table spoons Ketchup.
- You need 3 of Table spoons Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom Step by step
- Preheat pven to 400 F/ 200 C Clean the mushrooms, remove the stems and use a table spoon to create a cavity big enough to fit 1-2 table spoons of the meat mixture. Place the mushrooms in a a buttered baking dish.
- Mix the meat with the chopped onion, chopped parsley, eg, salt, pepper, Oregano and mustard..
- Mix the ketchup with garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Then stuff the mushrooms with the meat mixture, topping each mushroom with the ketchup mixture and 1/2 tea spoon of butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes then serve warm. Red wine and French bread go very well with this dish..