Microwave chocolate chip cookie.
You can cook Microwave chocolate chip cookie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave chocolate chip cookie
- You need 2 tbsp of butter – melted (or oil).
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk (or water).
- It’s of chocolate chips.
Microwave chocolate chip cookie step by step
- In a microwave safe mug, melt the butter then add the sugar and vanilla and mix well..
- Mix in the flour and add milk (or water), mixing well till all combined..
- Stir through the chocolate chips and add a couple to the top..
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave and how cooked you want your cookie to be. Check at 30 second intervals..