Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce.
You can have Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 12 oz of salmon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sriracha or tabasco sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sweetened condensed milk or almond milk.
- You need 1 of steamed white rice.
- You need 1 of large avocado.
Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce Instructions
- Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic powder, honey and water in a small sauce pan until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Heat the sauce pan on medium high until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon..
- Let the mixture cool. Then marinate the salmon fillet in the mixture for at least 30 minutes, but can be left overnight for more intense flavor..
- Lay the fillet on foil and pop it in the oven at 400°F. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Once the fillet is done baking, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and broil on high for 5 minutes to get golden brown top..
- Mix together the mayo, hot sauce and milk..
- Top the cooked salmon with the mayo sauce..
- Serve with steamed white rice and sliced avocados..