Pasta salad with peas and tomato.
You can cook Pasta salad with peas and tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta salad with peas and tomato
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of minced garlic, pasted with some of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of taragon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of shell pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of peas, abour 1 1/2 cup.
- You need 2 pints of yellow an red cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded basil.
Pasta salad with peas and tomato instructions
- Boil and cool pasta.
- Blend together salt, vinegar, oil, water, taragon, and garlic.
- Toss blend with peas and tomatoes and pasta, add basil, let meld together for 1 hour and serve.