Lemony scallops with leek, mushrooms and creamy potato purée.
You can have Lemony scallops with leek, mushrooms and creamy potato purée using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemony scallops with leek, mushrooms and creamy potato purée
- Prepare 450 g of potatoes.
- It’s 10 of scallops (or a mix of scallops and shrimp).
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of leek.
- You need 1 of sjallot.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- You need of Tarragon.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
Lemony scallops with leek, mushrooms and creamy potato purée instructions
- Peel the potato and was twice with cold water. Put in a pot with cold salted water and bring to a boil..
- Shred the sjalot, cut the mushrooms and the leek and press the garlic cloves..
- Heat a big pan with oil or butter and add the mushrooms. Cook untill they start releasing moisture..
- Then add the leek, season with fish sauce, tarragon, salt and pepper. Cook untill ready..
- In a smaller hot pan, add 1tbsp of butter and put in the scallops (and shrimp)..
- Fry on 1 side till it gets a nice crust, then flip over and do the same. Remove from the pan and add 2tbsps butter to the pan..
- Add the sjalot, lemon zest and garlic..
- When the sjalot is done, you add the lemon juice and the parsley..
- Add the scallops and coat them in your sauce..
- The potatoes should be ready by now. Remove the water and add 1 tbsp of butter and 1 raw egg to the potatoes and mix into a puree. Season with pepper, salt and nutmeg..
- Everything is done now, put everything on a plate and enjoy your meal!.