Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms. These stuffed mushrooms make great bite-size appetizers. Goat-Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Goat's-milk cheeses are typically lower in cholesterol, calories and fat—and higher in calcium—than cow's-milk ones.
Stuffed mushrooms are superstars in the hot appetizer category. Goat Cheese Mushrooms Recipe photo by Taste of Home. We're huge fans of stuffed mushrooms around here! You can make Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms
- Prepare 12 of large mushroom stems discarded.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fine bread crumbs.
- It’s Dash of kosher salt.
- Prepare Dash of ground pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh mix of rosemary and Italian seasoning.
Author: April @ Girl Gone Gourmet. Portabella Mushrooms stuffed with tangy goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and cooked spinach. A great appetizer option before Christmas Dinner or with a celebratory glass of champagne New Years Eve! Growing up, our tradition on Christmas Eve night was to go to the early candle light service at.
Goat cheese stuffed mushrooms Instructions
- Reheat oven 400 degrees.
- In skillet with olive oil add rosemary leaves then the stems of the mushrooms and bread crumbs toast over moderated heat until golden 5 minute..
- Stir all with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning and the goat cheese. Take off the heat..
- Gently press the mixture in the center of each mushroom, cook for 20 minutes..
These stuffed mushrooms make great bite-size appetizers. To food processor, add goat cheese, parsley, and red-pepper flakes. Season with salt, and pulse filling until combined. Spoon filling into each mushroom, and roll filled side in reserved breadcrumbs. Stuffed mushrooms are a great appetizer any time of the year, but I love them for holiday gatherings because they aren't super labor or time intensive Scoop the herb-y goat cheese into the mushroom caps, and place mushrooms on a parchment-lined baking sheet.