Air fryer stuffed mushrooms. These Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms have become a crowd favorite around here. Honestly, they are just easier to make in the air fryer without having to turn on my oven. If you prefer them made in the oven though, you can view this recipe.
Stuff the mushrooms with the cheese mixture. Allow the mushrooms to cool before serving. You saved Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms to your Favorites. You can create Air fryer stuffed mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air fryer stuffed mushrooms
- You need of Mushrooms, I used button.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Diced Garlic.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Cheddar/mozzarella cheese or mix.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Sliced scallions(optional).
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Keywords: air fryer mushrooms keto air fryer stuffed mushrooms healthy air fryer recipes stuffed mushroom recipe air fryer appetizers vegan air fried mushrooms air fryer stuffed peppers stuffed mushroom ideas. How to Make Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms. Next, add minced garlic and plain breadcrumbs.
Air fryer stuffed mushrooms Step by step
- Rinse your mushrooms and remove stems.
- Season with some salt and pepper if desired.
- Add a little bit of garlic. Top with some sour cream then cheese then breadcrumbs..
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350° for 6-7 minutes.
- When done top with green onions if desired.
- I cooked some asparagus along side the mushrooms at the same time just as a bonus ?.
Then, mix in parmesan cheese, cream cheese, fresh herbs, onion powder, and salt. Air Fryer: Place the stuffed mushrooms in the air fryer basket. Place the stuffed mushrooms on an aluminum or parchment lined baking pan. Mushrooms stuffed with garlicky, cheesy breadcrumbs make a perfect appetizer for parties and gatherings. Welcome to my Air Fryer stuffed garlic mushrooms.