Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie.
You can have Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk (evap or fresh milk).
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie instructions
- Whisk all ingredients except for the chocolate chips until mixed together..
- Add the chocolate chips and whisk again until well combined.
- Scoop the cookie dough mixture and place on to non-stick cookie pan or pan with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, push down the cookie for a little bit then bake.
- Bake to the pre-heated oven using up and bottom heat, 190 'c for 15 minutes..