Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms. Baby bella mushrooms are stuffed with garlicy, herby breadcrumbs and plenty of cheese. What to serve stuffed mushrooms with? Balsamic tomato and onion salad for starters, perhaps with a slice of roasted garlic-mustard pork on the side?
If this is not your first baked stuffed mushrooms recipe, you already know they usually contain a lot of butter and breadcrumbs, which makes them not so bueno for the body. Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms are quick and easy appetizers. They are rich in flavor thanks to cheese, garlic, butter and parsley stuffing. You can have Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Baby Bella mushrooms (baby portabella).
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Cooked bacon.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt/pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped green onion.
When I was thinking of making garlic stuffed mushrooms for the first time I had a slightly different idea in my head. I was thinking of using large Portobello. These one bite Vegetarian Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms are a great starter to pass around. Mushrooms were made for stuffing for all sorts of purposes – bite size to pass around at gatherings like this recipe, and large ones are ideal for using to bake eggs!
Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms Step by step
- Clean off mushrooms with semi damp towel to remove dirt. But do not rinse with water! Remove stem and sit mushrooms upside down on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Set aside..
- Melt butter and add minced garlic and allow to sit and infuse butter..
- Next spoon butter and garlic over the mushroom (underside up). Add salt and pepper..
- Next pinch as much mozzarella cheese into the mushroom as possible. You will have to push and pack. Next add as much cooked bacon as will stay on. Again, pack down. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and green onion. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees until cheese is nice and melted!.
Gently stuff each mushroom cap with a small amount of Boursin, and place them in a baking dish. Don't use one that's too large – you want them to fit snugly in the dish (they'll shrink a little when cooked anyway). Combine the butter, garlic and chilli in a small dish, and microwave for twenty seconds or. Garlic Parmesan-stuffed Mushrooms. featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Easy stuffed mushrooms, full of garlic and parmesan flavors!