Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 6 of medium to large button mushrooms.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese (約120g）.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mexican blend or cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of pickled jalapeno chopped.
- It’s of Dried parsley flakes to garnish.
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Step by step
- Mix the cheese, onion salt, shredded cheese, Parmesan cheese, and jalapeno together until well combined. Set aside..
- Wipe the mushrooms clean and remove the stems. Scoop the cheese mixture into the mushroom. Air fry at 350F (175C) for about 6-7 minutes..
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes to serve..