Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms. Mix the cream cheese, spinach, minced garlic, scallions, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Start your Halloween party with these mysterious appetizers! Stuff mushrooms with spinach mixture and top with Progresso® bread crumbs.
As for the cream cheese stuffing, this mixture requires no cooking at all (once again…these are easy stuffed mushrooms.) I combined whipped cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, Seasoning Salt and chopped spinach. Chili cheese chicken with sour cream cheese enchiladas. Put the spinach in a bowl and set it aside. You can have Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chopped onions.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of pack cream cheese softened.
- It’s 2 of tblsps soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
Add a block of softened cream cheese to a bowl. Then grab a little sour cream… Then add it in along with some grated cheddar and jack cheese. Easy and great and everyone loved them. I used Garden Vegetable cream cheese for a little more flavor.
Cream cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms Step by step
- Light oven to 350’..
- Take stems out of mushrooms. Make the hole a little bigger…
- Mix all your ingredients together and fill the mushroom….
- Put on cookie sheet and place in oven and bake 45/50 minutes.. serve warm.
Stuffed Mushrooms Bread Crumbs Cream Cheese Recipes. Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms Cream Cheese Recipes. Low Carb Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe – An easy spinach stuffed mushrooms recipe with feta cheese and garlic! Creamed spinach stuffed inside a roasted mushroom… I die. Admittedly, cheese and breadcrumbs are pretty awesome, but the creamed spinach is rich enough without.