Courgette and bacon breakfast hash!. Courgette Recipes & How to Cook Courgettes. Easy Curry Potato & Egg Skillet. Brussels Sprout, Potato & Bacon Breakfast Hash.
Combine hash browns with breakfast faves like eggs or ham in a tasty make-ahead breakfast casserole. Cheesy bacon-sausage-egg-hash brown skillet is a scrumptious, easy breakfast dish loaded with bacon, sausage, hash browns, cheese, and eggs! Bacon Egg & Hash Brown Casserole. You can create Courgette and bacon breakfast hash! using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Courgette and bacon breakfast hash!
- It’s 2 of medium sized courgettes, diced.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 5 slice of unsmoked back bacon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 dash of balsamic vinegar, or more if you love a bit of balsamic :-).
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
Everything my family loves about breakfast in one dish! Add in the chopped onion and green pepper. An easy veggie breakfast hash made leftover roasted zucchini and butternut squash topped with fried eggs. A perfect weekend or holiday brunch.
Courgette and bacon breakfast hash! Preparation
- Coarsely chop bacon and sauté together with chopped onion over a medium heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add courgette, herbs, salt, vinegar and oil. Stir frequently for 10 minutes..
- Cook eggs to your liking…I fry mine in a tsp of oil. Pour courgette hash in a bowl and top with your egg. I add hot sauce to taste.
I chop up the squash and microwave it with a bit of bacon till cooked. Steam some spinach or chard and add. Chorizo Breakfast Hash – my way. With smashed baby potatoes that are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, bacon, chorizo and egg. Oh, and a handful of cherry tomatoes.