Beans, Peas, Rice, and Beef.
You can cook Beans, Peas, Rice, and Beef using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans, Peas, Rice, and Beef
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of field peas with snaps.
- You need 15 ounce of can of pink beans.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 15 ounce of beef broth.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika or Spanish paprika.
Beans, Peas, Rice, and Beef instructions
- Brown the beef with the onions, salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Add the broth, water, peas, and beans then bring to a boil. When it boiling add the rice. Add the sugar, Hungarian paprika, and smoked paprika..
- Cook covered stirring occasionally. When the rice is done let rest covered undisturbed for 10 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.