Spicy Mayo. It adds a tangy richness to sushi, poke Enter: spicy mayo! It's an Asian-style condiment often served with sushi, and it adds tangy umami to. You know the spicy mayo you get in sushi restaurants and grocery stores?
Home-made mayonnaise plus a chili kick goes great with fish, chicken & burgers. To make Spicy Mayo at home, it is as simple as mixing mayonnaise and sriracha sauce together. I highly recommend using Japanese mayonnaise for a richer flavor. You can create Spicy Mayo using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Mayo
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, juices and zested.
- It’s to taste of Sriracha Hot Sauce.
The most popular brand you can. How to make spicy mayo (a.k.a. spicy sauce for sushi). You've got two choices for excellent spicy sauce. You can watch the simple process for both in action in the video that accompanies this post.
Spicy Mayo Step by step
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well..
- Shake the sriracha sauce well for thickness when adding. Add as much and taste often to determine your desire without overpowering the mayo and lemon juice. Balance is key! Cover and refrigerate. (Lasts about four to five days for best quality.).
- Add to your favorite sandwiches or burgers!.
Spicy mayo is a great accompaniment for sushi and an eye-popping addition to burgers and other sandwiches. You can make spicy mayonnaise quickly be using prepared mayo, or you can create. This homemade sriracha mayo recipe is creamy, spicy, and very easy to make. It'll add the perfect zing to sandwiches, fish tacos, veggies, and anything grilled. In small bowl, stir ingredients together until uniformly mixed.