Spinach zucchini and mushrooms stir fry. Pan-fry and toss these mushrooms with sliced zucchinis. The two work well and make for a well-balanced meal. A set-menu featuring pan-fried galchi, spinach kimchi and a shiitake zucchini stir-fry.
Couldn't resist adding bok choy and some baby spinach. Plus, Zucchini and Mushroom Stir-Fry great for weeknights because it's quick to make. Give your veggies some pizzazz with Zucchini and Mushroom Stir-Fry. You can cook Spinach zucchini and mushrooms stir fry using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach zucchini and mushrooms stir fry
- Prepare 100 grams of zucchini, quartered.
- Prepare 100 grams of Frozen Spinach.
- Prepare 100 grams of White button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
Mushrooms and zucchini are a must to add to this stir fry, but if you have some carrots and onions on hand, toss a couple chopped ones in for color and the sake of vegetable diversity. What you'll want to avoid, however, is soy sauce, or any prepared dressings with preservatives and flavoring agents. Stir-frying a big bag of spinach has become one of my favorite ways to get greens on the plate these last few weeks, and a few slices of garlic in the mix Stir-fry one more minute: Keep moving the spinach around the wok until the spinach has just barely collapsed and wilted, but is still bright green. It is much better than takeout!
Spinach zucchini and mushrooms stir fry Step by step
- Chop up vegetables and set aside..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in sliced mushrooms and zucchini and cook for 5mins..
- When mushroom and zucchini have soften a little, add in spinach and continue cooking..
- Serve warm with some scrambled eggs or chicken and sweet potato.
This stir fry is loaded with colorful vegetables, chicken, and a simple sauce! And the zucchini noodles are genius! They are fun to eat, healthy, delicious, and so. These Sauteed Zucchini and Mushrooms are just the perfect side. They come together super quickly and easily and go good with just about anything!