Avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage.
You can cook Avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage
- Prepare of Bagel (everything bagel or garlic bagels work best) but your choice.
- It’s of large eggs.
- You need of milk.
- You need of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Pineapple smoked sausage.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (your choice) or queso fresco.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of garlic power or a dash of fresh minced garlic up to you.
- It’s of chili powder.
- Prepare of fresh ready avocado.
Avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage instructions
- Mix your eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley and chili powder together in a bowl, set aside..
- Spiral slice your pineapple smoked sausage and lightly coat with your choice of bbq sauce, put in the air fryer for 7 mins, 10 for a little more crispy as pictured above. Once in the air fryer, turn on a pan to med-high lightly coated with olive oil or non-stick spray, once heated add your eggs to the pan..
- Put the bagel in the toaster after you mix the eggs into the pan. Mix your eggs until fully scrambled, turn off the heat and set aside with shredded cheese covered..
- Check on the smoked sausage and put cream cheese on your bagel and top with sliced avocado and your preference of salt and pepper, and even chili flakes..
- Plate your cheesy eggs, avocado and cream cheese bagel, and lastly the smoked sausage. Top the eggs with guacamole, sour cream, hot sauce ect. Enjoy..