Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes.
You can cook Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of saffron flowers.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt more if desired.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pound of baby white potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen English peas.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter frozen.
Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes step by step
- Heat a pot with water and wine. Wash the potatoes.
- Rough chop the potatoes into bite sized pieces add to the hot wine and water..
- When it starts to boil add the frozen butter..
- Add the salt and garlic. Let it cook covered for 10 minutes. The butter isn't quite melted. Add the saffron flowers. Stir well and cover..
- After 12 minutes add the peas. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Uncover and boil for 10 minutes let the liquids reduce but do stir so nothing is sticking to the bottom of pot. This is done when it looks like this..
- Serve I hope you enjoy..