5 mins Besan cookies.
You can cook 5 mins Besan cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 mins Besan cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan/Brown chickpea flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Jaggery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped Nuts.
5 mins Besan cookies instructions
- Video Recipe link: youtu.be/bw4a5BBci2I.
- Roast Besan flour until aromatic & Sieve it..
- In a bowl add Jaggery & Ghee. Whisk it well for 3 mins or until it turns creamy.
- Add Cardamom powder & Sieved Besan Flour. Add chopped Nuts. Make a dough with hands..
- Place it between plastic wrap & form a rectangular shape. Freeze it for 15 mins.
- After 15 mins, cut it to cookies. Place it on a cookie sheet & bake it @350F for 17 to 20 mins until the bottom is slightly browned..
- Delicious & Protein rich Besan cookies are done..