★Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickles. ★. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott. The Hits stand the test of.
You can have ★Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickles. ★ using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ★Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickles. ★
- It’s 11 cup of thinly sliced zucchini – about 3 lbs. ( I used a mandolin ).
- It’s 1 of large onion, halved & thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of canning salt.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard seed.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
★Sweet & Sour Zucchini Pickles. ★ Step by step
- Place zucchini & onion in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt & toss to coat. Add water to cover; let stand for 2 hours. Drain; rinse thoroughly..
- In a 6 – Qt. Stockpot, combine remaining ings. Bring to a boil. Stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Add zucchini mixture , return to a boil. Stirring occasionally. Reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 4-5 minutes. Or until heated through..
- Carefully ladle hot mixture into 6 hot 1 pint jars.leaving 1/2" headspace. Remove air bubbles. If necessary. Adjust headspace by adding hot pickling liquid. Wipe rims. Screw on bands.until fingertip tight. ( get your lids ready as directed on the box)..
- Place jars into canner with simmering water. Ensuring they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil. Process 10 minutes. Remove jars & cool..