Zucchini Frittata Tart.
You can cook Zucchini Frittata Tart using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Frittata Tart
- It’s 60 grams of self rising flour.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 40 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 250 grams of grated zucchini (1 medium sized zucchini).
- You need 100 grams of grated shallots.
- Prepare 100 grams of pancetta, cooked.
- Prepare 50 grams of shredded cheese.
Zucchini Frittata Tart Instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 22cm round cake pan.
- Combine flour, seasoning, eggs, oil, garlic, zucchini, shallots, pancetta and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture in the prepared cake pan and bake for 35-50 minutes or until the edges get crispy.
- I raised the temperature to 210°C for the last 5 minutes to nicely brown the top. Enjoy :).