Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free.
You can cook Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free
- Prepare of buckwheat flour (kuttu ka atta).
- It’s of powdered brown sugar (Demerara sugar).
- You need of almond butter or sunflower oil.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of soya milk (or lesser).
- It’s of gluten free ginger powder.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
Vegan Gingerbread Cookies-delicious & guilt-free instructions
- In a large mixing bowl take sifted buckwheat flour..
- Add the brown sugar to it..
- Add the ginger powder, baking soda, pinch salt & cinnamon powder.
- Add the soya milk mixed with sunflower oil to this bowl. Mix thoroughly. (If almond butter is available it will taste better if not oil will do the work).
- Adjust the consistency with more or lesser milk than what is mentioned in ingredients, to form a nice cookie dough. Put this in the fridge for 5 mins. Not longer as it gets difficult to scoop out..
- Preheat oven to 180 deg Celsius. At the same time line a baking tray with butter paper applying some oil on top of it. Spread evenly..
- Once out of the fridge, place scoops of the cookie dough on the baking tray leaving enough gap between the cookies. Put that into the preheated oven & bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 mins..
- Once out of the oven pass a small toothpick in the centre. If it comes out clean means cookies are done. If not then bake again for 5 more mins. Finally allow them to cool on a rack before serving with warm soya milk..