Stewz Zucchini Rice. Add rice, vegetable stock and cream. Rice Stew with Vegetables and Chicken. Zucchini, ground beef and tomatoes are combined in this simple, quick stew.
It makes a colorful side dish that will add interest to your plate as well. Khoresh kadoo, or Persian zucchini stew, is a delicious summer stew made with fresh zucchini and tomatoes. This stew is served with white rice and has a savory. zucchini stew. You can have Stewz Zucchini Rice using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stewz Zucchini Rice
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- You need 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of oregano.
- It’s 1 of olive oil cooking spray.
- You need of meat.
- You need 4 slice of lunchmeat.
- Prepare of vegetable.
- You need 6 medium of black olives.
- It’s 1 stick of celery.
- You need 4 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1/3 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of mushroom.
Persian Zucchini Stew is a flavorful and nutritious stew of seared chicken with roasted zucchini, in a lemony tomato gravy seasoned with exotic spices. Zucchini rice is a great compliment for any occasion. Serve as is, with soup, yogurt, and pickle. Zucchini rice is a great side dish for any time of the day.
Stewz Zucchini Rice Preparation
- Cook 2 cups rice in rice cooker. Same time chop up veggies & coat skillet..
- Add veggies to medium heat skillet, add pepper & oregano. When veggies are done move to one side of skillet. Place zucchini on skillet for 10 seconds, flip, 10 seconds & remove..
- Once all is done add to plate. To complete the food pyramid add fruit. I did mandarin oranges..
Grate the zucchini on the coarse side of a box grater. I made this stew quite often this past summer. This cheesy zucchini rice is one of the best ways to get a vegetable into your picky eaters bellies this summer without Cheesy Zucchini Rice. If you love zucchini or you love shrimp, you'll really enjoy this recipe. I make it as a side dish for rice, or make bibimbap with it (like I do in the video) because it goes well with.