Curried Goat with Parsley Pea Rice.
You can have Curried Goat with Parsley Pea Rice using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curried Goat with Parsley Pea Rice
- It’s of Goat———————.
- It’s 2-1/2 pound of goat bone in.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 2 of medium onion sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots sliced on a bias.
- You need 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Rice——————————-.
- Prepare 1 cup of English peas frozen.
- It’s 2 cup of medium grain rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 4-1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
Curried Goat with Parsley Pea Rice step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan and heat the oil in a pot one for rice one for goat. Add the rice to the pot and stir till the rice turns off color more white. Add 4 cup of water cook 10 minutes covered. Add the peas and parsley. Add half cup of water stir. Cover bring to boil turn off heat covered and undisturbed for 15-20 minutes..
- Rinse the goat and pat dry..
- Slice the onion and add to the hot oil..
- Add the goat to the pan of hot oil. Add the spices and stir good..
- The spices are added add the water and simmer for 15 minutes covered..
- Cut the carrots on a bias. Add the carrots. Simmer 30 minutes covered..
- Add to the goat, the mix of the cornstarch and water and Add to the goat and stir constantly till thickened..
- It's ready to be served with the rice. I hope you enjoy!!.