Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese. I recently got my hands on my first-ever tub of miso, and I've been playing with it ever since. I'd long heard that miso (fermented soybean paste) is a great ingredient for adding a salty, savory, umami touch to a variety of dishes, but until recently, the only time I'd ever had. Zucchini is so the new cauliflower.
All Reviews for Grilled Zucchini with Miso. Grilled Zucchini with Miso. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This easy grilled zucchini side dish is topped with creamy goat cheese and pine nuts and served warm or at room temp, making it the perfect potluck recipe. You can cook Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese
- It’s 1 of zucchini (cut in half lengthwise, scoop out, chop the inside coarsely).
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 of slice of ham (cut into 1cm square pieces).
- Prepare 2 of slices of cheese.
- Prepare SAUCE: of (mix in advance).
- Prepare * 1 Tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare * 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s * 2/3 Tbsp of miso.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Use zucchini or yellow squash or a combo of both, and serve warm or at room. Charred zucchini with miso green onions. Steak sandwich with grilled onions and horseradish mayo. Thin slices of fresh zucchini are tossed with a fragrant Asian-style dressing in this delicious summer salad. zucchini gave bitter taste.
Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese Instructions
- Put chopped zucchini, onion, ham and half of cheese in a pan and stir fry with no oil until they wilt and are golden brown Lightly season with salt and pepper..
- Mix sauce and step ①'s mixture well and put on the scooped zucchini. Sprinkle with the rest of cheese and toast in the toaster until it becomes golden brown..
I prefer to use Japanese cucumber over raw zucchini. Japanese cucumber is good with miso. Grilled Potato, Onion, and Bacon Skewers. The Best Shredded Zucchini Recipes on Yummly Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and oregano and serve.