Carrot zucchini blueberry muffins. Healthy blueberry zucchini muffins packed with both fruits & veggies and made extra moist thanks to zucchini and applesauce! These easy blueberry zucchini muffins are naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup instead of sugar, making them taste just like a blueberry pancake. Healthy carrot zucchini muffins are a favorite recipe of many readers and their kids.
Are you celiac or have a wheat allergy? I also have a recipe for.. Blueberry Banana Bread Brownies Carrot, Zucchini, and Apple Muffins Chocolate Cake Chocolate Lava Cake Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake Chocolate Pudding Cake Cinnamon Buns Cinnamon Coffee Cake Cinnamon Topped Oatmeal Muffins Coconut Cream Pie. You can make Carrot zucchini blueberry muffins using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot zucchini blueberry muffins
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 large of carrot.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of fat free Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely ground almonds (or almond meal).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Splenda (or sugar).
- It’s 1 tsp of each, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
You will love this delicious Carrot & Zucchini Muffins recipe. They are perfect as a snack, an easy carry-along breakfast, or even as dessert. For the fourth recipe in "Zucchini Week", I decided to try a random one I found online for breakfast this week. These Paleo Blueberry Banana Muffins are SO easy to make!
Carrot zucchini blueberry muffins Step by step
- Prepare large 12 muffin tin by lining it with muffin cups and spraying inside with cooking spray( it's important to spray it as the muffins stick). Preheat oven to 350.
- Great carrot and zucchini into a large bowl and add all wet ingredients, up to almond milk.
- In a separate bowl with a wire wisk mix together all dry ingredients (besides nuts for topping), or you can sift it.
- Now add dry ingredients to wet and mix just until combined. Do not overmix. At the end fold in blueberries..
- Spoon about 1/4cup of batter into each cup, top it with sprinkle of seeds or nuts, I used pumpkin seeds and into the oven. They bake quite long, about 40min. Cool on wire rack, Enjoy!.
Just mix everything together bake and you're done! Then use a spoon or knife to release the sides of each muffin from the pan, and transfer. These muffins have a base of whole wheat flour and get their moisture and flavor from three types of produce. Combine that with low added sugar and protein from eggs and milk and you have a healthy muffin for kids that's great any time of the day. Meet the Cook: No matter when I make these muffins – for breakfast, or for lunch to serve with a bowl of soup or salad – my husband devours them!