Asian zucchini noodles stir fry. Stir-frying is a super-quick cooking technique, so you'll want everything within reach to avoid a mad-dash across the kitchen. Long story short: Easy homemade stir-fry sauce + zucchini noodles + chopped veggies + garlicky shrimp = the ultimate (healthy!) takeout fake-out that will be on your table. Transfer the stir-fry to serving plates, garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Add in the zucchini noodles and stir fry until the skin of zucchini is vivid green, and the zucchini. A simple, versatile Asian noodle dish with finely diced vegetables and a sweet and savory sauce. Zucchini – It has a high water content which means it is low in calories and is a perfect low-carb alternative. You can make Asian zucchini noodles stir fry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian zucchini noodles stir fry
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.. made into noodles.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup of zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of snow peas.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soyasauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce. Load up your stir fry noodles with all your favorite veggies. You can use the ones I listed in the Creamy Thai Noodles with Feta Peanut Sauce. Avocado Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Burst.
Asian zucchini noodles stir fry Instructions
- Heat peanut oil in a pan.. add ginger garlic and fry for a min. Add all the veggies and fry for till cripsy.
- Add soyasauce and sugar and mix well. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook for another 2-3mins..
- Add salt according to taste.
It is much better than takeout! This stir fry is loaded with colorful vegetables, chicken, and a simple sauce! And the zucchini noodles are genius! They are fun to eat, healthy, delicious, and so. With this recipe for zucchini noodles stir fry, I really wanted to play with the traditional pork and apple combination, adding a little Asian flare and my favourite low-carb, gluten free noodle-sub- zucchini noodles!