LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats. Zucchini slices step in for pasta in this low-carb and gluten-free beef lasagna that is delicious and satisfying; such a crowd pleaser! His Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna Boat recipe is not only delicious, but it's also a Keto and Gluten-free recipe that's made with ground turkey instead of beef. This recipe is a healthier alternative to the classic lasagna recipe.
Finally, you spread the ricotta filling onto a zucchini "lasagna noodle", roll it up, set in a baking dish over tomato sauce (or marinara sauce), cover in more tomato sauce and cheese, and pop it in the. Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna, Forget the noodles!! Eat healthier with zucchini strips in you lasagna. You can have LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats
- You need 2 each of Zucchini | wide.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes | Italian Herbs – 28oz.
- You need 1/2 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan | fresh.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mozzarella | fresh shredded.
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! I've made this dish a gazillion times and even shared it in my first cookbook! One of the biggest challenges I tried to figure out was how to avoid the. Using pre-made low carb tortillas, this layered Mexican chicken lasagna comes together quickly.
LOW CARB | Lasagna Zucchini Boats Step by step
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Brown ground beef. Add crushed tomatoes and simmer..
- Cut zucchini in halves and scoop out some of the middle..
- Rub olive oil all over zucchini..
- Add egg to cream cheese, mix, and spoon a little in to each boat..
- Add half of the Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese..
- Spoon plenty of meat sauce..
- Add the remaining cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes..
It's flavored with Mexican spices and plenty of cheese. Great for anyone going low carb OR who has so many zucchini, they don't know what to do!! 🙂 We found the sauce to be very mild. I think it would be better with twice as much garlic. I wanted to make sure they were soft in the. How to make low carb zucchini lasagna.