Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 200 g of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon (4 g) of baking soda.
- You need 6-8 oz of dark chocolate (60-70% cacao) bar (rough chopped).
- It’s 112 g of unsalted butter (melted, browned optional, high quality).
- You need 1 of whole egg and 2 yolk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of or 6 g vanilla extract.
- Prepare 200 g of dark brown sugar.
- You need 112 g of white sugar.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Mix Flour, Salt and Baking Soda; Whisk to combine..
- In another bowl, Combine both sugars with stand mixer; add in melted butter, once combined add eggs (including yolk) and vanilla extract. Mix on medium until combined..
- Add in flour mixture to wet mixture till combined..
- Fold in Chocolate.
- Cover with cling wrap and let rest for 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees F.
- Line Tray with baking paper and scoop mixture onto tray.
- For large cookies, bake 12-15 min, for small bake 8-10 minutes – Pan Drop at 5-6 minutes, and 2-3 minutes after that.