Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon.
You can cook Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon
- You need 4 of salmon fillets, boneless, skinless or (Half salmon).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sriracha (or more if you want is spicier).
- You need of Panko breadcrumbs (or GF breadcrumbs).
Sriracha Mayo and Panko Crusted Salmon instructions
- Wash and pat salmon dry.
- Mix together mayo and sriracha in a bowl.
- Cover all sides of the salmon with the mayo mixture then dip the salmon into panko breadcrumbs (I used GF breadcrumbs pictured here).
- Lightly spray the top of the salmon wjth non-stick cooking spray..
- Place in oven at 350⁰F for 25 -30 min OR in a 350⁰ F air fryer for 15-20min.
- Serve with your fave sides. Some ideas: rice, risotto, buttered and lemon noodles, on a salad, shredded into a wrap with veggies etc.