Zucchini Boats. After working hard all our lives and raising a family, we're now enjoying a simpler life. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats are perfect for summer zucchinis, stuffed with Italian chicken sausage, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan.
Lasagna Zucchini Boats Ingredients: For this zucchini boat recipe, you'll need Tips for the Best Zucchini Boats. Be sure to look for zucchini that are wider and more uniform in width. Grilled Zucchini Boats with Quinoa, Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Basil Vinaigrette-this gluten-free and vegetarian recipe is the perfect meal or Side dish for summer! You can create Zucchini Boats using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Boats
- It’s 6 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1/3 medium of Onion.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Red Peppers.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Cherry Tomatos.
Use Your Garden Zucchini to Make. Chop the zucchini flesh and set aside. Spoon in and mound the sausage mixture into the zucchini boats. Delish zucchini stuffed with your favorite ingredients and finished on the hot grill.
Zucchini Boats Preparation
- Brown Ground Turkey Breast with Taco Seasoning.
- Give a quick wash to the zucchini. Slice in half lengthwise, leaving the ends on to keep the filling inside. Use a melon baller to scoop the flesh out of the zucchini. Be careful to not break the peeling of the zucchini with the melon baller – leaving a thin layer of flesh inside helps ensure this!.
- Place zucchini boats in a glass dish..
- Use a food processor to finely chop: the zucchini flesh you removed, carrots, red peppers, and onions. Spray a large sauce pan with olive oil and place the chopped ingredients in the pan. Add cilantro, salt and pepper, and garlic..
- Sauté until mixture is completely cooked. Place mixture into a large bowl and add Greek yogurt and stir thoroughly..
- Mix in turkey with zucchini mixture..
- Fill zucchini boats with mixture..
- Cut tomatoes and place on top of stuffed zucchini boats and sprinkle with some fat free mozzarella cheese. (Maybe an 1/8 of a cup makes it way on one boat maximum!).
- Cook at 350 for approximately 25 minutes..
Place the zucchini in a pot with enough water to cover. Out of all the zucchini boat recipes, this zucchini boat recipe is definitely my favorite. -Turkey stuffed zucchini boats are the perfect mix of ground turkey zucchini boats and quinoa stuffed zucchini. Zucchini is sliced into boats and filled with a cheesy, savory mushroom mixture in this vegetarian recipe, good for a main course or as a side dish. Zucchini boats stuffed with a tasty taco filling are a healthy, Mexican-inspired appetizer or main meal. They're a great way to enjoy your zucchini and are gluten-free, dairy-free.