Zucchini Boats. After working hard all our lives and raising a family, we're now enjoying a simpler life. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats are perfect for summer zucchinis, stuffed with Italian chicken sausage, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan.
Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender. Grilled Zucchini Boats with Quinoa, Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Basil Vinaigrette-this gluten-free and vegetarian recipe is the perfect meal or Side dish for summer! You can have Zucchini Boats using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Boats
- You need 2 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian blend cheese, shredded.
- It’s 2 of hot Italian sausages, casings removed.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
Use Your Garden Zucchini to Make. Chop the zucchini flesh and set aside. Spoon in and mound the sausage mixture into the zucchini boats. Delish zucchini stuffed with your favorite ingredients and finished on the hot grill.
Zucchini Boats Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop out seeds to make boats. Cook hot Italian sausage in frying pan..
- Add onions, green bell pepper and garlic. Cook until vegetables are soft. Remove from heat. Add breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, pepper, paprika and oregano. Mix well..
- Spray baking sheet with Pam. Fill boats with mixture in frying pan. Place boats on sprayed baking sheet..
- Top with Italian cheese blend. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!.
Place the zucchini in a pot with enough water to cover. Zucchini is sliced into boats and filled with a cheesy, savory mushroom mixture in this vegetarian recipe, good for a main course or as a side dish. Zucchini boats stuffed with a tasty taco filling are a healthy, Mexican-inspired appetizer or main meal. They're a great way to enjoy your zucchini and are gluten-free, dairy-free. Out of all the zucchini boat recipes, this zucchini boat recipe is definitely my favorite. -Turkey stuffed zucchini boats are the perfect mix of ground turkey zucchini boats and quinoa stuffed zucchini.