Zucchini Jelly. Reviews for: Photos of Zucchini Jelly. Zucchini Jelly. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This video shows how to CAN Zucchini Jelly.
It's always a conversation piece—everyone wonders about the "green" Zucchini Peach Jelly Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Strawberry Zucchini Jelly is wonderful concoction which utilizes that bumper crop of zucchini! This "mock" strawberry jam does contain fruit- but it also gives a delicious serving of veggies. You can have Zucchini Jelly using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Jelly
- Prepare 6 cup of peeled, seeded, shredded zucchini.
- It’s 6 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of – 15.25 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of (6oz) box strawberry jello.
View top rated Jello zucchini jelly recipes with ratings and reviews. Canadian Flag Cake, Apricot And Mint Stuffing, Bbq! The zucchini is in there because of the abundance in the garden and it makes a great filler. Now you can use this as a ingredient in BBQ sauces or glazes for chicken or pork.
Zucchini Jelly Preparation
- Combine the zucchini, sugar , pineapple, & lemon juice in a large pot.over medium heat. Boil mixture until zucchini is clear. Remove from heat. Add geletin until completely dissolved. (I did not peel mine)..
- Laddle into hot jars to within about 1/4" from the top. Seal & process in water canner 5 minutes.Allow to seal & cool. Store..
I haven't made much jam lately. Blue and Jumper (c) Me Zeikun (c) Blue Jelly Zucchini (c) Me and. Shoyru, Grundo, and Lupe (c) Neopets. Swap the tortillas for thinly sliced zucchini, and try this low carb keto friendly Zucchini Enchiladas. They're made w/ shredded chicken and sure to impress!