Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread. Chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to use up any extra zucchini bread you have laying around. And I bet you'll make it a priority to have extra zucchini after tasting this recipe! ?. The other day I met my parents for dinner at a local Mexican restaurant for some chips, salsa, and margaritas.
This is the best Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread out there. Uses honey and coconut oil giving it an amazing taste while keeping it moist and dense. I hid that zucchini in a loaf of chocolate bread and no one had a clue! You can cook Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread
- Prepare 3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- It’s 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 3 of Large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 packages of Cream cheese spread (if desired).
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
The best thing about this devilishly. How Is This Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Moist. Zucchini is naturally juicy especially when it is shredded. Besides zucchini, kefir helps the moistness as well.
Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 loaf pans with shortening or cooking spray..
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside..
- With an electric mixer, beat together eggs sugar sour cream oil and vanilla. For about 2 minutes. Until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients 1/3 cup at a time. Mix well with your mixer until evenly distributed..
- Now add your zucchini and your chocolate chips. Fold just until incorporated..
- Pour batter equally into each pan..
- Now bake at 350°F for 55 to 65 minutes. Sometimes it may take up to 70 minutes for a toothpick to come out of the centre clean. Monitor closely between 55 and 70 minutes..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before removing loafs from pans. Let cool for another two hours before slicing..
After experimenting with several dairy products in baking, I've seen that kefir is the best ingredient to end up with a moist bread. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread – it's the Zucchini Bread Recipe you've been waiting for! This easy chocolate zucchini bread recipe makes a loaf that's so moist and flavorful, you'll need to remind yourself there are vegetables in it. Spoon batter into the loaf pan and smooth the top. The most delicious Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread that is moist, uber chocolate-y and loaded with zucchini.