Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms.
You can cook Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms
- You need 1 dozen of Zucchini blossom.
- Prepare 1 cup of goat cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms Preparation
- Remove the flower inside the blossom gently and clean with a little bit of water.
- Mix the goat cheese, cream cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Open the blossom gently and put the cheese in.
- Mix the all purpose flour with the water.
- Put the blossoms into the batter.
- Heat the oil , and fri the blossoms.