Zucchini Patties. These cheesy zucchini patties are an excellent way to use up that abundance of zucchini from the garden. Serve with a bit of tomato sauce or sour cream dabbed on top. These Zucchini Patties are super cheesy with Provolone and Parmesan cheese and are incredibly delicious.
Once the zucchini is prepped, the patties come together quickly and easily. My sister gave me this recipe and I, in turn, have given it to many of my friends. Combine ground turkey, shredded zucchini and shredded cheese then season to taste. You can have Zucchini Patties using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Patties
- You need 2 of zucchini/courgettes.
- It’s 1 small of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
Recipe by Im a Cookin Fool. Spoon mixture into hot oil and flatten slightly to make patties. Fry until cooked through and golden brown on both sides. Zucchini Fritters are quick and easy to make, and involve only a handful of simple ingredients.
Zucchini Patties Instructions
- Grate zucchini, put in a colander and gently squeeze out the liquid. Combine courgettes with the egg, flour, breadcrumbs and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Flour your hands, roll the mixture into small patties, roll them in breadcrumbs and put on a baking sheet.
- Mixture will be sticky. Drizzle with some oil. Put in a 230°C preheated oven.
- Turn patties over after 10-15 minutes, brush with some more oil and put them back in the oven for 5-10min.
- Serve with some hot sauce as a side dish or as a snack. Enjoy :).
Zucchini patties can be enjoyed as a great snack alternative to the unhealthy crisps and sugary beverages. To make the recipe healthier you may bake the zucchini batter dollops on a butter paper. Fry patties until golden brown on bottom, then carefully flip and cook opposite side until golden. Easy and healthy zucchini patties, cakes, fritters or Cucuzze in Calabrian dialect, whatever you wanna call them really, made with shredded zucchini, panko bread crumbs, scallions and tzatziki sauce. In this video, we'll show you what to do if you have an abundance of zucchini in your garden, or if you just want to sneak in an extra serving of vegetables into your diet.