Potato Fries (Air Fryer Version).
You can have Potato Fries (Air Fryer Version) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Fries (Air Fryer Version)
- You need 5 of potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of steak powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
Potato Fries (Air Fryer Version) instructions
- Peel and boil potatoes for approximately 8 – 10 minutes, or until you can poke through it with a fork.
- Drain potatoes, coat with steak powder, onion powder, oil and pepper.
- Put into air fryer at 150 degrees for about 18 – 20 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle salt over potatoes (or to taste).